Sunday, July 26, 2015

Peach Fuzz Subtle Eye Make Up Tutorial

Hello there!

Here's a really quick tutorial using some CF and vegan products while I go through with my transition. Hope you like it!

Here's the final look.



I started by lightly taking the shade Nectar from the Lorac PRO 2 Palette (not cf) with a fluffy blending brush and washed this shade all over my crease and up to the brow bone. This doesn't have to be perfect as it will just serve as a transition shade.


With a flat shader brush I took this light peachy pink shade from the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette (cf) and patted this all over the inner thirds of my lid.


With a crease brush I very lightly took Sugarpill's Flamepoint (cf) and diffused this on the inner and outer corners of my eyes and lightly on the crease to give it a more peachy look.


I then took a definer brush and that same peachy pink shade previously used from the Revealed 2 palette and smudged this on my lower lash line. (When doing this, try not to stab your eye like I did..)



With a duo fiber blending brush I lightly took the Beige shade from the Lorac Pro 2 palette and blended this on my browbone, inner corners, and the center of  my lids.
I then finished the look by added a couple coats of mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
Here's a close up of the finished look with Ardell's 




No comments:

Post a Comment