Thursday, April 9, 2015

Soft Pastel Eyes | Makeup Tutorial

Helloooo!

I meant to post this before Easter Sunday but the Internet wasn't working so this post is soo late! Ugh. Anyway, this soft pastel eye look reminds me so much of the traditional cute pastel Easter eggs, but if you don't celebrate Easter, this look will be great for any spring or summer day.

Here's the final look.

With a buffing brush, I started by taking a cream colored shadow and buffed this all over my lid and up ti the brow bone to set the primer. Doing this not only sets the primer and gives us a nice, even base to work with, but it also makes blending easier.


Using a fluffy blending brush, I took a taupe shadow and blended this all over the crease and blended this up and out to the brow bone and outer V areas.


With a flat shader brush, I took a matte light pink shade and patted this all over the mobile lid.
Then with a clean blending brush, I blended all the shades smoothly together.


With a duo fiber blending brush, I took a pink champagne highlighter and highlighted my brow bone and inner corners.


Then with a small detailed brush, I took a medium toned brown and used this to define my lower lash line.

Using a pastel blue pencil eyeliner, I lined my eyes and winged it out at the end. I then brought that medium toned brown shade and lined the bottom of the wing. This will further define the wings to make them stand out.

I finished the eye look with some mascara on the top and bottom lashes.

To complete this look I used: elf Mineral Face Primer, L'Oreal True Match Concealer in W4-5, elf HD Lifting Concealers in Light and Fair, elf eye primer in sheer nude, Rimmel Stay Matte Setting Powder in Transparent, Smashbox Photo Set Pressed Powder in Dark, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural beauty, elf Baked Blush in Pinktastic, elf Cream Eyeliner in Black, Lorac PRO Palette, Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara, Jordana Pencil Eyeliner in Baby Blue, elf clear mascara and brow gel, NYX Hot Red Lip Liner, Kat Von D Foiled Love Lipstick in Adora.


I hope you liked this little tutorial as much as I do.
Stay tuned for more tutorials and reviews!

-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment