Friday, April 10, 2015

Project Pan | First Update | April 2015

Hello there!

Here's a quick update on a few products from my Pan Project, if you haven't seen my first post and you're interested to check it out, click here! :)
I'm only showing a few products on this update as these are the ones I've actually made noticeable progress on.



 Starting with the lippies like last time...

The Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint this is taking me longer than I expected to finish. I've noticed that when its first applied, it feels really nice and jelly like on the lips but over a view hours of wearing it, it could get sticky like most glosses do. Deadline is still end of April.


I finally finished the Bigelow My Favorite Lipbalm which I set the deadline for the end of March!



EOS Lip Balm I actually set the original deadline for this at the end of March but I still use my finger to pick up the product at the bottom...I really don't like wasting product. I'm hoping to be able to finish this by the end of April.





Moving on to some eye products...

I made some progress with the elf Clear Brow and Lash Gel and now I switched to using the other end of the tube. Deadline for this is end of June.

I originally set the deadline for the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara at the end of March but as I've stated in my review for this mascara, this is my favorite mascara so I was able to finish this trial size without a problem and I've already opened a full sized one! Yay! 


And finally the face products...

elf Mist & Set Spray I've been trying to use this up and I've made some bit of progress as of the end of March. Deadline for this is end of June. 

elf HD Lifting Concealers as I've mentioned, these actually aren't the best concealers but I enjoy using them as a concealer-foundation hybrid and I've been using them quite often in tutorials and for day to day wear for a really natural look. Deadline for this is end of July even if I might have to extend it because they're still over 3/4 full!

Smashbox Photoset pressed Powder I've been making noticeable progress since mid February and I've been marking my progress on the pan with a pin. I'll try to have my deadline for this be at the end of July even if I will surely have to extend it.

Close up of the Smashbox Photo Set Pressed Powder in Dark.
I marked the pan with a pin around the second week of February so this is my progress 8 weeks later.


I'll have another update on here at the end of every month, but I may be showing updates on my Instagram as well (@wndr14lnds).


Stay tuned for more reviews and tutorials!

- Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment