Sunday, September 21, 2014

Disney's Frozen: Elsa Makeup Tutorial


Hello there!

Today I have a quick makeup tutorial for you on how I recreateed Elsa's makeup from Disney's Frozen.

Enjoy!
Here's the final makeup look.

With my lids already primed, I started off by using my Real Techniques Base Shadow brush to blend the shade Taupe from the Lorac Pro Palette (1) into my crease and fading it up to my brow bone. 


Using the same brush, I then took the shade Mauve and blended it right over the Taupe shade in the crease.

Using a small flat shader brush (unbranded), I wet my brush using the e.l.f. Mist & Set Spray and picked up some pigment directly from the side of the Milani Bella Gel Powder Eyeshadow in 19-Bella Rouge and dabbed it all over the moving part of my lid.
**When using the eyeshadows wet, make sure to use the wet brush on one side of the actual product so you don't mess the top of the product in case you want to use it dry later on.

Using the the same brush (make sure you dry it first), I dabbed the shade Garnet on the outer V (or C) of the lid, slightly blending this inward into the lash line and the crease.


Using an e.l.f. brush, its either a definer, pencil, or blending brush (label rubbed off), I lightly blended the shade Sable from the outer V, into the crease, and slightly upwards toward the brow bone.

Using the same Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush, I lightly took the shade Espresso and blended it from the crease, into the outer V, and connecting it to the bottom lash line.
With the Real Techniques Definer Brush, I defined my bottom lash line with the shade Sable, connecting and blending it with the Espresso from the previous step and blending it halfway through the bottom lash line.

Taking the Real Techniques Definer Brush and Duo Fiber Blending brush, I picked up the shimmery Nude shade and blended it in my inner corners and on the brow bone. 

Back to the Real Techniques Definer Brush, I softly lined and winged my upper lash line to add some slight definition.
Here's whats on the rest of my face...Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealers, L'oreal True match Mineral Powder Foundation in 'Natural Beige W4-5/464', Smashbox Photo Set Pressed Powder in 'Dark' (for bronzer), Smashbox 'Hint of Bronze' Blush (for bronzer), Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Flush', e.l.f. Mist & Set, Milani Bella Gel Powder Eyeshadow in '19-Bella Rouge' and '28-Bella Chiffon', Lorac Pro Palette, eos lip balm, e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Nude, Jordanna Eyeliner in Black (brow pencil), Too Faced Glamour Gloss in 'Erotic'.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more!

-Mary

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty I love it! I still can not believe I haven't seen frozen yet!

    Jen ~ elfsbeauty

    ReplyDelete