Monday, November 3, 2014

Makeup Tutorial: A Go-to/Everyday Smokey Eye

Hello hello!!

Happy November!
Todays makeup tutorial is one of my favorite go-to eye looks that are suitable for everyday wear and with the change of a lip color, could even pass for a night out. One of the main reasons I really enjoy this look is because it makes you look like you've spent more time doing your makeup than you actually did.

The finished look.



Using my Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush, I blended this Sue Devitte eyeshadow all over the lid and up on the crease.


Using the same Real Techniques Brush, I blended the Slate shade from the Lorac PRO Palette 1 into the outer-V and into the crease. Using a Real Techniques Detail Brush, I smudged the same Slate shade halfway through the bottom lash line.
I then lined and winged my eyes and added some mascara to finish this look.
For the rest of the look, I used the e.l.f. Mineral face Primer, L'oreal True Match Mineral Powder Foundation in 'Natural Beige W4-5/464', Smashbox Photo Set Pressed Powder in 'Dark' (for bronzer), Smashbox 'Hint of Bronze' Blush (for bronzer), Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Flush', e.l.f. Studio Blush in 'Pink Passion', Milani Bella Gel Powder Eyeshadow in '28-Bella Chiffon', e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in 'Nude', e.l.f. Cream eyeliner in 'Black', e.l.f. Eyelash Primer, Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara, Sue Devitte eyeshadow in '', Lorac PRO Palette 1, and a Jordana Twist & Shine in 'Honey Love'.

-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment