Sunday, November 23, 2014

Makeup Tutorial | A Copper Smokey Eye

Hello there!

Just in time for the fall season, today's tutorial is on this copper smokey eye!

Here's the final eyeshadow look.

With my lids already primed, I started by blending the shade Taupe from the Lorac Pro Palette into my crease and upwards to the browbone.

With my Real Techniques Detail Brush, I took this e.l.f. Smudge Pot in Brownie points and placed it all over the moving part of my lid and slightly winged it out. This will be the base of our eyeshadows in the next few steps.

Using the Real Techniques Base shadow Brush we used earlier, I took the shade Sable and softly blended out the Brownie Points into the Taupe from the previous steps.

With the same brush, I took this MAC eyeshadow in Embark and deepened the crease while fully blending the three previous shadows together.

Using the same brush, I lightly blended the Garnet shade from the Lorac PRO palette over the Embark and Taupe shades.

Finally, I highlighted my inner corners and browbones with the Gold shade from the Lorac PRO palette, Curled my lashes, then added some mascara. 
Here are the rest of the products I used for the rest of the look.
True Match Mineral Powder Foundation in 'Natural Beige W4-5/464', Smashbox Photo Set Pressed Powder in 'Dark' (for bronzer), Laura Geller blush n Brighten in Apricot Berry, Lorac Pro Palette, e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Nude, Jordana Eyeliner in Black (brow pencil), MAC eyeshadow in Embark, e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealers in Light and Fair, e.l.f. Sudge Pot in Brownie Points, love&beauty liquid eyeliner in black, Benefit They're Real mascara, NYX lipliner in Currant, Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Black Cherry.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
And don't forget to share some looks you've recreated, I'd love to see your recreations! :)

-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment