Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Inspired | Plastic Smile Tutorial

Hello hello there!

Today I have another really quick Halloween makeup tutorial/walk through and its on this Plastic/Fake Smile!
I hope you enjoy!


Here's the final look.
Of course you can skip drawing the teeth, but I thought drawing my teeth to make them look so huge would just be hilarious.. 
With my lips moisturized with a lightweight, dry formula lip balm, I started by filling in my whole bottom lip with white lip liner/eyeliner.
I then filled in my upper lip with a red lip liner and drew a fake bottom lip right underneath the white.
You can leave it at this and top off your 'lips' with lip gloss for a Barbie/Bratz Doll look.
To finish it off, I outlined my lips and teeth with a black eyeliner.
 Products used to create the rest of this look: L'oreal True Match Mineral Powder Foundation in 'Natural Beige W4-5/464', e.l.f. Cream eyeliner in 'Black', NYX White Eyeshadow Base, Laura Geller Blush in 'Apricot Berry', Rimmel Khol Eyeliners in 'Nude' and 'White', NYX 'Hot Red' lip liner, L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in 'Blackest Black', love&beauty black liquid eyeliner.


I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial! Stay tuned for more!! :)

- Mary

5 comments:

  1. hey there :) cool post !its pretty!

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell




    My Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin
    | Lookbook


    ReplyDelete
  2. This fake smile looks hilarious! Great job and thanks for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      I'm glad it gave you a good laugh! And I'm glad you enjoyed this tutorial :)

      Delete
  3. This is too cute and funny! Very nice tutorial !

    ReplyDelete