Sunday, January 25, 2015

Products Worth the Investment | e.l.f. Blush Palettes | Review + Swatches

Hello there!

Today's Products Worth the Investment review is on the e.l.f. Blush palettes in both Light and Dark from their studio line.


A close up of the light palette.
Clockwise from upper left:Matte Light Pink (Very similar to their single studio blush in Flush), Matte Peachy Orange, Glittery Orangey Pink/Salmon, Matte Lemonade Pink.
**The order of the pans is the same order as it was when I received it.
A close up of the dark palette.
Clockwise from upper left: Matte Dark Orangey Pink, Matte Muted (almost mauve) Pink, Matte Brick Red, Glittery Red-Orange.
**The order of the pans is the same order as it was when I received it.
Swatches of the Dark palette (four left swatches) and the Light palette (four right swatches).
**Swatches are of the same order as they appear in the palettes.

I love both palettes, but I find that from the Dark palette I reach for the Matte Brick Red most often while from the Light palette I reach for the Matte Peachy Orange most often.
**Tip: I like mixing the different blushes from both palettes to create a whole new blush shade.

Overall, I definitely think these elf blush palettes from their studio line are definitely worth the investment. For only $6 per palette, you get a lot of product that is very buttery, long lasting, and pigmented. I love elf blushes in general, especially those from their studio line which run at $3 per compact so seeing this for only $6 for 4 pans is a definite steal! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great, versatile, and affordable blush palette.

I hope you found this quick review helpful!
Let me know what you think! :)


-Mary

4 comments:

  1. Great post Mary! I have never tried these but thank you for the review and sharing what you think of them! Just also wanted to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a lovely week!

    Karolina xx
    www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love elf products they're such a great value and such great quality! I just reviewed the highlighter on my blog, i love it!
    xxxAliza from beautyobsessions3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's what I love most about elf, they have some absolutely great products that are pocket friendly and top quality.

      Delete