Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine's Day | Pink and Purple Smokey Eye with a Touch of Gold

Hello lovelies!

My first Valentine's day inspired tutorial is on this pinky-purple smokey eye with gold eyeliner.

Here's the final look.

A close up of the final eye makeup look.

I first took the shade Foxy from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette and dusted this all over the lid and up to the brow bone, this will help create an even base and will make blending shadows much easier. 


I then took Faint from the same palette and focused this color on my outer C and crease, slightly blending up. 


Using the shade Taupe from the Lorac PRO palette, I smoothly blended Faint above the crease and into the brow bone.


I then took Plum from the Lorac PRO 2 palette and used it to further define the crease and outer C. 


I then took the It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush in Pretty in Peony and patted this all over the lid and blended this over the previous shadows to add a wash of pink. 


I then took Plum and smudged this all over the bottom lash line, concentrating the color on the outer lash line and lightly blending it into the inner lash line. 


I then took the Gold shadow from the Lorac PRO Palette and used it wet to line my upper and lower lash line, winging it at both inner and outer corners. 
I alsotook this ssame Gold shade and highlighted the brow bone and inner corners. 

I finished the look by lining my waterline with a nude eyeliner, lining the upper lash line with a pearly black eyeliner, put on some whispy falsies, and added mascara on the upper and lower lashes. 

Products used to complete this look: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Loreal True Match Concealer in w4-5, Loreal True Match Mineral Powder Foundation in w4-5, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush in Pretty in Peony, It Cosmetics Hello Light Illuminating Powder  Highlighter, Urban Decay Naked Basics, Lorac PRO Palette (1 and 2), Maybelline BrowDrama Mascara in Deep Brown, NYC Skyrise Mascara, NYC Pearlized Black Liquid Eyeliner, Rimmel Scandaleyes Nude Eyeliner, elf Mist and Set Spray, Wet n Wild lipstick in Dark Pink Frost, Milani lipliner in Most Natural.


I hope you enjoyed this Valentine's day inspired tutorial, stay tuned for more!

-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment