Sunday, April 26, 2015

Purple Glitter Cut Crease | Prom Makeup Tutorial

Hello there! 

Here's my third and final look for my series of prom makeup tutorials. 

This look is a simple purple cut crease with a touch of glitter.

Here's the completed look.




With my lids already primed, I took a matte cream eye shadow with a buffing brush and blended this all over my lid and up til the brow bone to set the primer in place and make blending easier.


With the same brush, I took a light brown shade and buffed this mainly on my crease and blended up towards the brow bone.


With a fluffy blending brush, I took a light peachy shade and blended this right over the light brown transition shade to give it a slight pink hue.


With a small precision brush, I took a shimmery cocoa shade and defined my crease mainly focusing on the outer corner and blended this with the blending brush previously used with the nectar shadow.

I also brought that cocoa shade down the outer thirds of my lower lash line.


Using a purple shimmery pigment, I filled in the rest of the mobile lid, making sure to not go past the crease so the glitter only shows when your looking down or when your eyes are closed.

With a duo fiber blending brush I took a shimmery white shadow and used this to highlight the inner corners and brow bones.
I finished the rest of the eye look by lining  my eyes with a pearly black eye liner, adding mascara to the top and bottom lashes and adding a set of wispy falsies 

To complete the rest of the look, I used the Smashbox Photo Finish Face Primer, L'Oreal True Match Concealer in W4-5, elf HD Lifting Concealer in Fair and Light, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent, Smashbox Photo Set pressed Powder in Dark, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, elf Blush Quad in Light (mixed the two bottom shades), It Cosmetics Hello Light Illuminating Powder, Lorac PRO Palette, elf Sheer Eye Primer, elf Glitter Eye Primer, elf Cram Eyeliner in Black, NYC Liquid Eye Liner in Pearlized Black, Make Up Forever Glitter Pigment (I don't know the shade name sorry), elf Lash Lengthening Mascara, elf Clear Lash and Brow Gel, Too Faced Luster Liner in South Sea, and the Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint.


I hope you liked this look!
Thank you for reading!

-Mary 💕💕

No comments:

Post a Comment