Sunday, December 21, 2014

Makeup Tutorial | A Classic Golden Smokey Eye

Hello hello there!!

Today I have another makeup tutorial for you on this classic, golden smokey eye...it never gets old! Plus its perfect for the holidays!

I hope you enjoy!


Here's the finish eye look.


With my lids already primed, I'm taking this Taupe shade from the Lorac Pro palette with the Real Techniques Base shadow brush and blending it along the crease and up to my browbone.

With my e.l.f. Blending Brush, I took this Sable shade from the same palette and blended it on my crease and into the Taupe shade from the previous step.



 With a flat shader brush, I took the Gold shade from the Lorac PRO Palette and placed it on the moving part of the lid.


I then took Pewter on the same flat shader brush and placed it on my outer Vs.


Finally, with the Real Techniques Duo Fiber eye brush and the Nude shade, and highlighted my inner corners and browbone.


This is optional, so if you want a cleaner look on the bottom lashline, you could skip this step.
But since I wanted a smokier look, I took the shades Sable and Gold and lined my bottom lashline to match the eyeshadow on the lid.
To finish off the eyes, I lined my eyes with a black gel liner, curled my lashes, added some mascara on the top and bottom lashes, then added some falsies of some added drama to this look.
Here are the products I used for the rest of my face.
Smashbox Photo Finish Face Primer, L'oreal True Match Mineral Powder Foundation in 'Natural Beige W4-5/464',  Smashbox Photo Set Pressed Powder in 'Dark' (for bronzer), Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Flush', Lorac Pro Palette, eos lip balm, e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Nude, e.l.f. Cream eyeliner in Black, Jordana Eyeliner in Black (brow pencil), Smashbox Full Exposure mascara, Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Honey. 

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
And if you decide to recreate this look, don't forget to share it with me, I'd love to see your recreations! :)


-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment