Saturday, January 3, 2015

Products Worth the Investment | Rimmel Wonder'Lash Mascara Review

Hello hello!

Today's review is on the Rimmel Wonder'Lash mascara. 
I was very interested in picking up this mascara after hearing that it contains argan oil, which is very healthy for the hair. 



I picked up the waterproof version which is in the metallic blue/green tube, but there is a regular version also available which is in a copper tube. 

First off, the packaging of this mascara is just soo beautiful! Both the regular and waterproof versions have an interesting tube shape and are metallic finished...which is just so eye catchy and hard to resist to not buy! 



On to the brush, the brush is a medium sized rubber bristle brush and like and the wand has a quite flexible tip. 

The formula of this mascara is very wet so it definitely takes a while to dry between coats (about 20-30 seconds).

This mascara gives the lashes a very naturally defined look. Although this claims to volumize the lashes, I definitely see more definition and length than volume.
The combination of the wet formula and the rubber bristle brush really help to give the lashes a naturally defined look that is clump and flake free. 

Overall, I surprisingly really like this mascara! At first I had mixed impressions on this as I prefer dryer formula mascaras and I highly dislike rubber bristle brushes! I feel like the brush of this mascara is very soft that even if you accidentally scratch it against your lash line or waterline. It won't hurt. If you're like me and you prefer dry formula mascaras, I don't think you will like this much as I still wish this had a dryer formula as I really can't stand waiting for so long just to apply a couple more coats after the initial coat. 
Even if this mascara doesn't give the lashes that false lash effect, I think it is still great to have in your collection as it is a perfect waterproof mascara for no-makeup makeup looks or everyday wear. 

I hope you found this review helpful! 
Have you tried this mascara? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below! 

-Mary 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, hello. :) Just wanted to let you know I just nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    dramabeautypop.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/liebster-award-3rd-nomination

    I'll look forward to read your post. :)

    ReplyDelete