Thursday, April 9, 2015

Project Pan | March 2015

Hello there!

Here's another reason on why I went on a No-Buy March... I wanted to finish up some older products in my collection before they expire on me! So to speed up the process, I decided to participate on the project pan which I don't know the complete rules to but since I'm doing this for myself, I decided to set my own rules.

Some of these products I plan on just trying to finish up at no designated deadline while other products I'm trying to finish up in a couple weeks or so.

The following pictures were actually taken at the beginning of March so I've definitely made some progress since. I'll be doing a couple updates on my process on IG and on here.



Starting with the lip products...

The Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint that I've had for years just needs to go, but I can't get myself to just throw it out because its such a good product and its not even expired! This product has actually been repackaged into a clear squeezy tube in case any of you want to pick it up! Deadline is end of April.

The Bigelow My Favorite Lipbalm is to be completely honest, not "my favorite lipbalm" I prefer using this as a deep lip moisturizer at night or as a clear gloss over matte lippies. And I actually have gone through about 1/4 of this since I've taken a picture of this so deadline for this is end of March.

EOS Lip Balm I actually use this lip balm before any lip product I decide to wear at any given day and is actually flat to the point where I have to use my fingers to apply it so deadline for this is end of March.

Milani Lipgloss I actually threw this in my purse so I could use it more often but I lost it!



Moving on to eye products...
elf Clear Brow and Lash Gel I mainly use this on my brows and I'm actually not a big fan of this clear brow gel so I just want to get rid of it ASAP but I won't be giving myself a dead line for this just because I can rarely ever get myself to use it.

Maybelline BrowDrama just like the elf brow gel, I'm not a fan of this brow gel. Ever since I trimmed the brush to make it straight I find that I use it more often so deadline for this is end of June just because it will take me a while to use it all up.

NYX Eyeshadow Base in White I never use this on the eyes because it creases very badly on me so I just use this for face makeup/paint. I rarely do face makeup so deadline is end of June.

LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer I actually like this eyeshadow primer but I just want to try to use it more often so it doesn't dry up on me. Deadline is end of June.

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara as I've previously stated in my review for this mascara, this is my favorite mascara and I actually have a full size back up for this so I'm trying to finish this so my back up won't expire on me! Tip: don't get a backup unless you know you go through a product very quickly! Deadline is end of March. 

NYX Eyeliner in Gray this is one of my very first makeup products ever. I've had this eyeliner for over three years and I just want to use it I'll up. Deadline for this is end of June.

elf Eye Primer this is actually almost gone so I just want to use up every bit of it before I open my back up. Love this primer! Deadline is end of May.


Sorry for the blurry shot! I didn't realize it until I made this post...
Moving on to face products...
elf Mist & Set I really like this product except the actual spray applicator! Deadline for this is end of June. 

elf HD Lifting Concealers these a  these actually aren't the best concealers but I enjoy using these as a concealer-foundation hybrid and just setting them with powder on days I want a really natural look. Deadline for this is end of July.

Smashbox Photoset pressed Powder I've actually already hit pan on this and made quite noticeable progress since I took a picture of this (I know I wish I took a picture of the actual product so I could keep track of my progress). I know I go through this pretty quickly compared to my other bronzers so I'll try to have my deadline for this be at the end of July.

I wish I took a picture of the actual products so you can see my progress. I'll remember to do so on my update!!

'Til then, Mary ~

No comments:

Post a Comment