Friday, February 13, 2015

Products Worth the Investment | Rimmel Provocalips | Instant Kiss Proof Lips + Swatches

Hello hello there!

Hopefully this isn't too late. I meant to post a review on the Rimmel Provocalips 16 Hour Kiss Poof Lip Colours at the beginning of February, but I just got way too busy. Anyway, here it finally is!

730 Make Your Move (top) and 230 Kiss Fatal (bottom.)
Make Your Move is a rusty nude.
Kiss Fatal is a deep berry/plum with a slight bit of shimmer.
The lock and shine swatch is on the far right, its just a typical clear gloss without shimmer.

There are eight total shades from this collection that range from pale nudes, to pinks, to reds, and to a deep plum.

These are the two step type of lip color/stain that has the color on one end and the lock and shine on the opposite end. There is a faint chemical scent in the colored part while the lock and shine has a yummy coconut scent. I usually don't like coconut, but this one just smells so delicious and it hides the chemical scent from the colored side.

I've tested these for over a month and I can say that they are definitely kiss proof, transfer proof, food proof, and drink proof! I can't guarantee that these lip colors can last over 16 hours, but I've worn them for 13 hours and yes, they held up surprisingly well!!

I know a lot of people have complained about these being so difficult to remove, but I find that using baby oil works wonders at removing these stains right off. I also use the Neutrogena oil free makeup remover which works almost as great.


Overall, I think the Rimmel Provocalips 16 Hour Lip Colours are absolutely great products that are definitely worth the investment. I love how comfortable, pigmented and long lasting they are. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a lip color/stain that leaves a beautiful stain on your lips and not just the typical reddish tint most lip stains leave behind.



I hope you found this helpful!


-Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment