Saturday, February 28, 2015

Products Worth the Investment | NYC Liquid Eyeliner | Review + Swatches

Hello there!

This weeks Products Worth the Investment review is on the NYC Liquid Eyeliner. If you follow me on Instagram (@wndr14lnds), then you might recall me being on the hunt for a good drugstore liquid eyeliner that could be used to cover excess lash adhesive. Well, this was the eyeliner that was recommended to me the most so I definitely wanted to give it a try.




Brush tip applicator.

I only realized that I picked up the pearlized black shade when I got home, but they have a regular black shade available too.

Overall, I really like this NYC Liquid Eyeliner and I will definitely be purchasing the regular black shade. Even if I didn't end up using this particularly for covering excess lash glue like I intended to, I still really enjoy this for adding a nice twist to my regular black eyeliner looks. This eyeliner is super pigmented and long lasting. I love the brush tip which is super precise at the tip, allowing you to create the fines and boldest lines in just a couple strokes.


Got any product recommendations or suggestions? Leave them in the commends below!

Thank you for reading!
Stay tuned for more reviews!!

-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment