Friday, October 3, 2014

Favorites of the Moment | Makeup + Mini Reviews


Hello hello!

Today I have another Favorites of the Moment to share with you, here I'll be sharing with you some of the makeup products I've been really enjoying in the past month of September plus like last month, I'll do a mini review on each product.
As you might have noticed, I changed this series to 'Favorites of the Moment' instead of the typical 'Monthly Favorites' because I'm just really not the type to have a new favorite each month, so I'll just be sharing with you some of my favorites at the moment,

Throughout the month of September, I haven't gotten much of a chance to branch out and try new products or new brands. But from palettes to brushes, I've tried a couple new ones or have been re-loving products I've had for a while. For the most part, I've been really enjoying these products! 
Let me know if you want me to do individual review on a specific product :)

This month, I got the chance to finally pick up the Lorac Pro 2 Palette, for a while I've been hesitant to get it because its a cool toned palette and I have a warm undertone, I'm glad I picked it up though because I've been really loving it! I think its a great way to expand my neutrals collection since I love neutral eyeshadows!!
A full review on this palette will be up next Monday! :)

Talking about another monthly favorites product similar to last month's, I picked up another Milani Bella Gel Powder Eyeshadow! I know, I had to, and I still have to get more! This time I picked up the shade Bella Rouge, its a metallic finish fuchsia/magenta that I used on my Elsa Makeup Tutorial and the mermaid look I did on my Instagram. I also did a full review on the Milani Bella Gel Powder Eyeshadows if you're interested!

Since school started, I haven't had the chance to do glamorous makeup as often as I'd like, but to achieve a perfect 'no makeup-makeup', I've been loving this Sephora 12HR Wear Waterproof Jumbo Liner in Taupe to use as an everyday eyeshadow to bring some color and brightness to my eyes. I love how quick and easy it is to use and how much of a difference it makes to my 'no makeup-makeup'.

Another favorite from this month has been the Real Techniques Base shadow brush that comes with the Real Techniques Starter Set. I seriously cannot go a day without using this brush! I use it to apply eyeshadow all over my lid, as a blending brush, a crease brush, a highlighting brush...everything! I can create a whole eye look with just using this one single eye brush! I love it!!

With the heat wave last week, no product was able to hold my makeup like this e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist and Set Spray! I seriously cannot believe how well this has held my makeup through the heat! And with this only being $3 its well worth every penny!!

Another e.l.f. favorite is their Lip Exfoliator! Not only that it conveniently comes in a lipstick like packaging (so its mess free), but it also smells like brown sugar! Yumm! It does such a great job at exfoliating the lips and taking out all the dead skin cells from your lips making a following lipstick application look soo flawless!


That's it for this month's beauty favorites! 
Hopefully I get to try out more great products to share with you for the month of October!


-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment