Monday, October 13, 2014

Helloween Inspired | Cat-Eye Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hello Hello!

Today's tutorial is on a wearable cat eye inspired makeup that you can wear for a Halloween party or simply on a night out. 

I hope you enjoy!

Here's the finish look!~

With my lids already primed with the Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer, I started by applying the shade Buff from the Lorac PRO 2 all over the lid and up 'til the brow bone using my Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush.

Using the same brush, I then took the shade Light Brown from the same palette and blended it on my crease and up towards the browbone.

I then blended the shade Cool Gray directly into my crease using the e.l.f. Blending Brush,.

Using the same Real Techniques brush and the shade Nectar, I blended out the Light Gray shade form the previous step up towards my browbone.

I then dabbed the same Nectar shade on the moving part of my lid using a flat shader brush.

With the same flat shader brush, I slightly defined my crease and the outer V with this Plum shade.

Using the Real Techniques Duo Fiber Eye Brush  and the same flat shader brush, I took the shade Snow and highlighted my browbone and the inner corners of my eyes.
To finish off with the eyes, I winged my eyes with a black gel eyeliner, curled my lashes, then added some mascara.
Here are the rest of the products used to create this look.
e.l.f. Mineral Face Primer, L'oreal True Match Mineral Powder Foundation in 'Natural Beige W4-5/464', Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer, Lorac PRO Palette 2, e.l.f. Studio Blush in 'Pink Passion', Jordana Black Pencil Eyeliner, e.l.f. Cream eyeliner in 'Black', e.l.f. mascara Primer, Benefit They're Real Mascara, and NYX lipstick in 'Thalia'.


I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial!


-Mary

4 comments:

  1. I love Love LOVE this look its so pretty defo trying this :D great post
    Jen ~ elfsbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo beautiful! I love this natural and neutral smoky eye!!! I also really appreciate how you take the time to show all the products you use! Great job, keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much!!
      I'm glad you enjoyed this look! And thank you for letting me know, it really helps and gives me an idea that I'm going the right direction!!

      Delete