Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween Inspired | Monster Mouth Tutorial

Hello hello there!!

Halloween is just around the corner and if you're like me, who has no idea what to be for Halloween, then I hope these little quick tutorials will help you and hopefully inspire you!

Today I have a really quick tutorial/walk through on this monster mouth.
Enjoy!!


Here's the final look.
I started by quickly sketching everything out with my white, red, burgundy, brown eyeliner pencils.
...please excuse my random paleness in this picture...
Using a white cream eyeliner/eyeshadow base, I filled in all the white spaces for the teeth and blended out my reds and burgundys together to create the gums.
Just continue to fill in the teeth, gums, lips and the empty black parts in between the spaces.
I decided to outline the teeth with black as well, just to make them stand out slightly more.
Products used to create this look: L'oreal True Match Mineral Powder Foundation in 'Natural Beige', the Balm Instain blush in 'Lace', Milani Bella Gel Powder eyeshadow in 'Bella Chiffon', NYX Soft Matte Lip cream in 'Antwerp', NYX White eyeshadow base, NYX lip liners in 'Prune' and 'Hot Red', Rimmel White eyeliner, e.l.f. Black Cream Eyeliner, L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in 'Blackest Black'
Another shot of the final look.

I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial/walk through!

Stay tuned for more! :)
- Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment